BOYS SOCCER AND GIRLS VOLLEYBALL REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Boys Soccer and Girls Volleyball registration is open for Severance High School. The following steps must be followed in order to be eligible for the first day of official practice on March 8:
STEPS FOR REGISTRATION:
1. Complete and submit online registration form. Click here for Registration Form
If you completed the online registration form for Boys Soccer or Girls Volleyball in the Fall and your athletes information has not changed, you do not need to register online again.
2. Submit the following items to Casey Yahn, Athletic Secretary:
a. Current Sports Physical (physicals are current for one calendar year). If your physical is on file, verify your physical date.
b. $150 sports fee per sport per athlete. Athletes that do NOT attend a Weld RE-4 Public/Online school will be assessed $225 per sport. Payment is required in the form of a check and will be held until the season officially begins.
c. NEW Athletes (those who did not participate in a fall sport) PRINT and sign the WELD RE-4 High School Training/Conduct Rules. Click below for Training/Conduct Rules:
3. If you do not attend Severance HS you will need to complete and submit the Non-SHS Student Athlete form and provide transcript from the school you are attending if you are Sophomore, Junior or Senior. Click here for Non-SHS Student Athlete Form: https://planeths.com/webApp/_apps/org_doc_mgmt/forms/_leagueAffiliation/chsaa/student_information.pdf
4. All ATHLETES must create a one-time CHSAA planetHS account at planeths.com (complete only once per high school career).
5. If you have transferred to Severance HS you will need to access the ATHLETE’s planetHS account by using the email you originally signed up with and complete the electronic CHSAA transfer form on planeths.com. You will also need to update your school to Severance HS and change your email address to your current personal OR student Weld RE-4 email address.
6. Upon completion and submission of steps 1 thru 5, a Sports Permit will be issued to the athlete. The athlete must then give the Sports Permit to the head coach one the first day of practice to be eligible to participate.
Click below for a Sports Physical Form:
We encourage all athletes to complete the online registration as soon as possible. Sports Permits will be handed out once online registration is complete and all paperwork and fees are handed in.
Any questions please contact Casey Yahn, SHS Athletic Secretary.
SHS Athletic Secretary
GO SILVER KNIGHTS!